The price is dependant on the services required but a minimum charge of £1,500 applies (normally works out between 8% and 12% of the overall wedding budget).
Not everyone wants to plan their wedding. Some people but don’t have the time. Some give it a go then find they cannot keep up with the commitments of tracking budgets, when to pay suppliers, creating timelines, managing guest requirements. No matter where you fit in, I can help.
If you have booked your suppliers and agreed the décor, partial wedding planning is perfect you.
You can select any (or all) of the following items within this:
- Venue sourcing
- Management of the overall look
- Wedding admin and paperwork
- Marquee management
- Budget breakdown and management
- Assisting with paperwork for celebrant or registrar
- Creation and management of checklist
- Management of guest list and RSVPs
- Seating plan preparation with expert advice
- Creation of wedding day timeline
- Compiling photographer’s shot list
- Unlimited email and phone support for you
- Regular updates
Tailored to your exact needs, this allows you to choose exactly what you need assistance with.
Contact me today to start your wedding planning
Follow me on Facebook